Sunday 4 November 2007

Brookfield Airport

Dear Ms. Giddings

Re: Your complaint

Thank you for your letter from August, 3.
I am very sorry that you had to spend so much time at Brookfield Airport waiting for your baggage and what happened with your suitcase.
I really apologise for the inconvenience.
We know that the resources at Brookfield Airport are limited, especially at peak times there could be longer waiting times.
So we decided to spend much money on improving the baggage reclaim area and process. This is a big project for Brookfield Airport, because the terminal building has an award winning modernist design and has a protected status, so the structure cannot be altered in any way.
Of course I con offer you compensation for the damage suitcase. I have only to inform our insurance company.
I hope I will see you soon at Brookfield Airport again, maybe our new baggage reclaim area is finished at your next journey.

Yours sincerely

No comments: