Sunday 4 November 2007

Livewire

Dear Mr. Thompson

I have heard about some topics we have to discuss.

The first point is that you advise a friend to buy shares in our company. I think that is an excellent advice, but it was just before we announced our best annual report ever. This is a serious problem and I hope the stock exchange supervision would not ask many questions and you have the right answers.
The second is that Rochester Electronics have put a new can opener on the market and it looks like our product. Now I have information that you meet Monica Kaminsky sometimes. I am sure that is only a private partnership and I know you got divorced last year. But I am afraid we have an information leak in our company and we have to find it out.
The last concerns Valerie Harper. I have heard there are problems too. Please tell me if it is possible to work with her or if she is not qualified for the job. I personal can not believe that reproaches, but we have to find a solution for all three topics.

During the last three years you have turned our company from loss making into a high profitable organisation.
I hope this will stay on.

Yours sincerely

No comments: